These are some posts from the later part of last week in case you missed them: Codeswitching Birdfeeding Birdfeeding Birdfeeding Philosophical Questions: Power Today's Adventures Follow Friday 5-19-23 Birdfeeding Hobbies: Soccer Poem: "The Color and Scent of Relaxation" Poem: "Affuage" Poem: "The Qui to Everything" Birdfeeding Hard Things Last week's bonus fishbowl went well. I am still writing. I'm most of the way done with spring planting. I still have a couple flats of herbs to put out, and some seeds, but I'm making good headway. There are two open epics at present. " Within the Souls of Men " belongs to Shiv and has 30 new verses. Shiv talks with Smoking Breath about the Iron Horses. " Before You Can Love Me " belongs to Iron Horses. Warshirt is so very confused about how the totem girls treat him. The weather has been mild here. The ground is drying out again. Seen at the birdfeeders this week: a flock of sparrows, a flock of mourning doves, several house finches, several white-crowned sparrows , a pair of cardinals, a male indigo bunting, a brown thrasher, a blue jay, and a fox squirrel. Honeysuckle, alliums, peonies, pink beebalm, moss rose, lantana, snapdragons, marigolds, pineapple mint, verbena, petunias, portulaca, torenia, white alyssum, blue lobelia, pansies, and violas are blooming. Yarrow and irises have buds. Black raspberries have green fruit. Mulberries have pink fruit.