Birdfeeding
Today is cloudy, chilly, and damp. It rained again last night and earlier today.
I fed the birds. I haven't seen much activity today, just a few house finches, and screaming crows in the south lot.
I potted a couple of catnip plants for a friend.
EDIT 5/28/21 -- I planted 3 Firecracker Sedums in the purple-and-white garden. Just as I finished that, it started spitting rain again.
EDIT 5/28/21 -- I spread some grass seed. It's mizzling at the moment.
EDIT 5/28/21 -- I sowed shortgrass prairie mix wildflowers in two spots in the prairie garden.
I fed the birds. I haven't seen much activity today, just a few house finches, and screaming crows in the south lot.
I potted a couple of catnip plants for a friend.
EDIT 5/28/21 -- I planted 3 Firecracker Sedums in the purple-and-white garden. Just as I finished that, it started spitting rain again.
EDIT 5/28/21 -- I spread some grass seed. It's mizzling at the moment.
EDIT 5/28/21 -- I sowed shortgrass prairie mix wildflowers in two spots in the prairie garden.