Photographs
Yesterday a new iris bloomed, so I went out in the evening and took a few pictures, hence the odd lighting. Today there's another, gold and white, that I've seen before.
This rabbit was sitting blithely in the driveway.

Green spruce cones are hanging in the Midwinter Grove.

The wagonwheel garden has peonies on the right, purple and yellow iris in the middle right, on the very far left is a gold iris bud, and between the posts in the new peach and purple one.

Here is a closeup of the peonies.

This is the peach and purple iris with the sun behind me.

This is the peach and purple iris facing more toward the sun, so it's almost backlit. At first I thought this one didn't turn out at all well, but then I saw that the iris is perfectly clear and really pops against the dark treetrunk. “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.”

This rabbit was sitting blithely in the driveway.

Green spruce cones are hanging in the Midwinter Grove.

The wagonwheel garden has peonies on the right, purple and yellow iris in the middle right, on the very far left is a gold iris bud, and between the posts in the new peach and purple one.

Here is a closeup of the peonies.

This is the peach and purple iris with the sun behind me.

This is the peach and purple iris facing more toward the sun, so it's almost backlit. At first I thought this one didn't turn out at all well, but then I saw that the iris is perfectly clear and really pops against the dark treetrunk. “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.”
