Birdfeeding
Today is sunny, breezy, and warm.
I fed the birds. I've seen a few house finches today.
I picked up sticks from the yard by the house and dumped a trolley of them in the firepit.
Violets are blooming everywhere, mostly purple or purple-and-white, but the yellow one in the forest garden is also blooming. :D
EDIT 4/12/21 -- I went back out and took pictures in the yard.
My spruce trees are giving off clouds of pollen. <3 tree pr0n.
EDIT 4/12/21 -- I picked up another trolley of sticks in the yard by the house.
I fed the birds. I've seen a few house finches today.
I picked up sticks from the yard by the house and dumped a trolley of them in the firepit.
Violets are blooming everywhere, mostly purple or purple-and-white, but the yellow one in the forest garden is also blooming. :D
EDIT 4/12/21 -- I went back out and took pictures in the yard.
My spruce trees are giving off clouds of pollen. <3 tree pr0n.
EDIT 4/12/21 -- I picked up another trolley of sticks in the yard by the house.