Birdfeeding
Today is partly sunny, breezy, and mild. :D
I fed the birds.
I picked up sticks beside the house.
EDIT 8/29/20 -- I picked up sticks along the east edge of the yard. The wild sunflowers are blooming there. :D
EDIT 8/29/20 -- We burned off the firepit.
EDIT 8/29/20 -- I went back out the check the fire. It has mostly burned down to ash and coals. I poked things toward the center. There may be a few stubs to rake up tomorrow, but not much.
I fed the birds.
I picked up sticks beside the house.
EDIT 8/29/20 -- I picked up sticks along the east edge of the yard. The wild sunflowers are blooming there. :D
EDIT 8/29/20 -- We burned off the firepit.
EDIT 8/29/20 -- I went back out the check the fire. It has mostly burned down to ash and coals. I poked things toward the center. There may be a few stubs to rake up tomorrow, but not much.