Birdfeeding
It's another beautiful day, sunny, mild, and calm.
I fed the birds.
We hauled a fallen limb (size of a small tree) out of the streetside yard and cut it up, then walked through and cut down face-height branches.
There are toads everywhere today. :D
EDIT 6/15/20 -- Round Two, I picked up sticks in the streetside yard.
EDIT 6/15/20 -- Round Three, I trimmed brush, watered plants, and picked up sticks in the yard by the house.
Fireflies are out, above the ground now.
I fed the birds.
We hauled a fallen limb (size of a small tree) out of the streetside yard and cut it up, then walked through and cut down face-height branches.
There are toads everywhere today. :D
EDIT 6/15/20 -- Round Two, I picked up sticks in the streetside yard.
EDIT 6/15/20 -- Round Three, I trimmed brush, watered plants, and picked up sticks in the yard by the house.
Fireflies are out, above the ground now.