Birdfeeding
Today is sunny, breezy, and warm. It was supposed to rain but only a few drops fell, and the breeze is helping dry out earlier mud.
I fed the birds. I saw a pair of goldfinches this morning. :D
We cut dead branches off the birdgift apple tree and filled the dumpster. We still need to do the other side of it, though.
EDIT 5/23/20 -- I went back out and trimmed more weeds around the septic garden.
EDIT 5/23/20 -- I trimmed more weeds around the septic garden. Most of it's done now, one more round should finish it off.
I fed the birds. I saw a pair of goldfinches this morning. :D
We cut dead branches off the birdgift apple tree and filled the dumpster. We still need to do the other side of it, though.
EDIT 5/23/20 -- I went back out and trimmed more weeds around the septic garden.
EDIT 5/23/20 -- I trimmed more weeds around the septic garden. Most of it's done now, one more round should finish it off.