29. What is your biggest weakness?
Depends on the situation, but the main ones include:
* Heat. I melt like a candy bar.
* Crummy math skills. (And yet, I'm in the top third nationwide. As I'm lucky to get the same answer three times running on a calculator, I shudder to think how much worse other people must be.)
* The consensus timespace continuum has a really flimsy grip on me. If I stop paying attention to wherewhen I am, I tend to drift out of this dimension.
* I'm generally a bad fit for modern American culture.