ysabetwordsmith 😦busy

Birdfeeding

Today is sunny, breezy, and cool.  Purple allliums are just starting to bloom.

I fed the birds.  There are a lot out today.

A starling got into the house, somehow, so I had to spend several minutes chasing it with a towel before I could take it outside to shoo away.  :/

I spent the early afternoon dealing with tree guys.

Then I went out and dug up a large amount of wild chives I'd spotted, which I transplanted around the septic garden.

EDIT 5/6/20 -- I cut brush along the entry to the ritual meadow.  Most of that is gone now, just needs a bit of touchup and some weed spray.

EDIT 5/6/20 -- I put weed spray on the stumps that were just cut, and the stubs of brush along the entry to the ritual meadow.

EDIT 5/6/20 -- I carried some houseplants out to the picnic table.

As it is getting dark, I am done for the night.