These are some posts from the later part of last week in case you missed them: New Crowdfunding Project: I Was a Teenage Creature ($3,532 pledged of $5,000 goal, 4 days to go) Today's Smoothie (guava banana mango) Community Building Tip: Alley Art Read "Petrichor" Friday Yardening Would you shoot an albino deer? Today's Smoothie (banana blueberry) Poem: "Doing Business with Lead-Pipe Cruelty" Poem: "Exist Without Permission" Birdfeeding Voting Rights Self-Awareness Question: Greatest Strength Today's Adventures Good News There will be a Poetry Fishbowl on Tuesday, March 17 with a theme of "anything goes." Mark your calendar, and I hope to see you then! The crowdfunding Creative Jam ran this weekend but nothing happened. I am hosting an Arts and Crafts Festival to connect sellers with buyers. Please spread the word. Poetry in Microfunding: There are two open epics at present. " To Be Something Stronger and Better " belongs to Polychrome Heroics: Shiv. Tolli, Shiv, and Caroline hang out in the workshop after the sculpture show. " Pride Against Prejudice " belongs to Polychrome Heroics. Find out what happened to Aconite. The weather has been mild here. Seen at the birdfeeders this week: a big flock of assorted blackbird species, a big flock of mourning doves, a flock of sparrows, several cardinals, several dark-eyed juncos, a downy woodpecker, a squirrel, and a rabbit. I have started spring planting. Currently blooming: winter aconite, snowdrops, miniature iris, Cornelian cherry dogwood, maple, hazelnut.