* The world's 2,153 billionaires have more wealth than 4.6 billion people.
* The 22 richest men have more wealth than all the women in Africa. According to the UN, there are 326 million aged 20 and over.
* The world's richest 1% have more than twice as much wealth as 6.9 billion people.
* The value of unpaid care work by women aged 15 and over is $10.8 trillion annually.
* The number of billionaires has doubled over the past decade.
Nobody's work is worth billions of times someone else's work. Billionaires aren't "making" money or jobs or value or whateverthehell they're claiming. Instead they're robbing other people of fair recompense for their hard work. No billionaire is working as hard as African women hauling water by hand. >_<