Today we had friends over to celebrate a couple of birthdays. :D The menu: Goatherd's Pie, Mushroom Risotto, Qwama Egg Quiche, Spiced Root Cake, and Hot Spiced Cider from the Elder Scrolls Cookbook . Second-best feast ever at Fieldhaven, after the 18-course Indian feast. \o/ I made a pie crust that actually worked! The rye crust is a pain in the ass to make, but performs brilliantly. We did a ritual for new beginnings tonight. We used my new wave candles . The wick produces a big, bright, dancing flame along its curve. :D Afterwards we tested out my new Kozo game. It is harder than it looks on the box because of the placement rules -- you have to keep the blocks in a chimney shape, not crossing the center or sticking out. I dubbed the balance cubes "asshole cubes" because they are placed to block other players' moves. However, it adds a large element of strategy to a dexterity game. Also, the storage space inside the box will hold the large blocks if and only if they are assembled into a rectangular solid. If this is difficult for you to do, I strongly recommend taking notes and/or photos as you disassemble them. Otherwise, I imagine that lots of people resort to storing theirs in a bag atop the box. Happily, my_partner_doug is good at puzzles and was able to reassemble them after only a few minutes.