* Actually look at this list of goals, at least once a month, before the end of the year in hopes of meeting more of them and not trying to cram in December. [MET 1/2/19, 1/5/19, 1/13/19, 2/7/19, 2/10/19, 3/1/19, 3/4/19, 3/10/19, 3/18/19, 3/31/19, 4/12/19, 4/19/19, 4/28/19, 5/13/19, 5/28/19, 6/1/19, 6/2/19, 7/5/19, 7/9/19, 7/25/19, 8/19/19, 8/24/19, 9/16/19, 10/24/19, 11/3/19, 12/1/19, 12/10/19, 12/22/19, 12/30/19]
* Fill in desk calendar with repeating posts and other memoranda. [MET 1/2/19]
* Place one new book-length project on the market, either by writing a book proposal or by writing a complete book manuscript.
* Experiment with self-publishing a chapbook in ebook and/or home-printed format.
draggon-flye.livejournal.com has volunteered to help with this.
* Finish compiling the manuscript for The Origami Mage collection. Add supporting materials as necessary. Submit completed manuscript to Hunt Press.
* Write at least 400 poems. [MET]
* Continue holding one Poetry Fishbowl per month. [MET 1/8/19, 1/22/19, 2/5/19, 3/6/19, 4/2/19, 5/7/19, 6/4/19, 6/16/19, 7/2/19, 8/6/19, 9/3/19, 10/1/19, 11/5/19, 11/19/19, 12/3/19]
* Try using a specific storyline as a theme for the main Poetry Fishbowl, like the Big One in the bonus round last year. [MET 5/7/19 Officer Pink: Aftermath of the Raid]
* Collate at least three more poetic series into collection files. [MET Kande's Quest 1/5/19, The Hollow Way 3/31/19, Arts and Crafts America 4/28/19]
* Create more supporting materials for poetic series as necessary, such as character cast lists or scientific notes. [MET Lincoln Nebraska 8/2/19, Rutledge Vermont 11/10/19]
* Supervise reorganization of the Polychrome Heroics material. [MET]
* Make more pages for individual threads in the Polychrome Heroics series.
* Launch at least one new poetic series. [MET 3/13/19 The Hollow Way]
* Sell at least one poem of 10 or fewer lines, eligible for the Dwarf Stars Award. [MET "Sufficiently Advanced Reality" 8/6/19, "Snipping Snowflakes" 11/5/19]
* Sell at least one poem of 50+ lines, eligible for the Rhysling Award long category. [MET "Penny's Pocket Parity" 1/8/19]
* Finish at least one poem that was partly written and then abandoned. [MET "Into the Thousand-Eyed Present" 8/22/19-9/15/19, "Because We Are All Unique" 10/25/19-11/11/19]
* Participate in at least one bingo fest. [MET 1/1/19 Untranslatable Words Bingo, 2/1/19 Valentines Bingo, 2/28/19 Meet Ugly Bingo, Meet Ugly Bingo 2-28-19, School Days Bingo Fest 4-1-19, Tarot Bingo Fest 4-30-19, Cottoncandy Bingo Fest 6-1-19, Hc_bingo 6-18-19, Winterfest in July Fest 7-1-19, End of Summer Fest 8-2-19,
Arts and Crafts Festival 9-1-19, Fall Festival Bingo 10-1-19, People-watching Bingo 10-31-19, Transbingo 11-1-19]
* Run the Rose & Bay Awards for 2018. [MET Nomination posts made 1/1/19, voting posts made 2/1/19, winners announced 3/1/19]
* Keep up with writing records better, updating at least weekly.
* Complete at least one significant outdoor project. [MET planted tricolor beech tree]
* Go through closet to remove clothes that no longer fit, and take them to a charity. [MET 1/2/19 one bag, 11/26/19 two bags, 11/29/19 two bags]
* Keep track of my crowdfunding activity as the year goes on. [MET]
* Keep track of things I would like to receive as gifts. [MET]
* Make at least one new recipe per month. [MET "Grilled Pork with Pineapple Slices," 1/24/19, "Baked Eggs with Vegetables in Muffin Tin" 2/7/19, "Ginger-Basil Beef" 2/10/19, "Barbecue Pork Ribs" 3/10/19, "Moroccan Dry Rub" on beef cutlets 3/15/19, Turkey Meatloaf Muffins (as a loaf) 4/12/19, Nord Spices and Spiced Root Cake 4/19/19, Stormcloak Seasoning and Companions Meatball Bake 5/12/19, Ricotta Meatball Meatloaf (with turkey) 5/28/19, Flower Salad 6/1/19, Turkey Egg Scramble 6/2/19, Egyptian Buffalo Meatloaf 6/12/19, Hippie Meatloaf 6/23/19, Summer Squash Bread and Summer Squash with Herbal Butter 6/25/19, Parmesan Zucchini Bread 8/16/19, Iroquois Three Sisters Succotash 8/19/19, Pea Soup from the Elder Scrolls cookbook 8/24/19, Brazilian Black Beans (feijoada) 9/15/19, acorn squash stuffed with corn and black beans 10/24/19, Tomato Stew 11/2/19, Basil Lemonade 12/10/19, Crockpot Mushroom Chicken and Chewy Cherry Pistachio Cookies 12/22/19, Maple Squash and Turtle Island Elkloaf 1.0 12/29/19, Turtle Island Omelette 12/30/19]
* Fill in the blank: __________. This slot is left open because, during any given year, I usually pick up some "surprise" goals. This time I want to give myself credit for that.
* ADDED 1/13/19 for snowflake_challenge: Post at least one new piece to Love Is For Children. [MET 2/6/19 "Sunday Dinner"]
* ADDED 3/4/19: completed orders for spring plant catalogs. Next year I should set a goal to finish this no later than February. [MET 3/4/19]
* ADDED 7/9/19: cleared out cabinet under kitchen sink. [MET 7/9/19]
What are some of your goals for 2019?
EDIT 1/1/20: Out of 24 goals and one blank, I met 19 plus three extra fills in the blank -- nearly a clean sweep, which is spectacular.