These are some posts from the later part of last week in case you missed them: Sunday Yardening Saturday Yardening Poem: "I Didn't Want to Know That" Community Building Tip: Sharing Skills Friday Yardening Minimum Need for Nature Emotional Intimacy Question: Favorite Topics Egyptian Buffalo Meatloaf Wednesday Yardening Good News The June crowdfunding Creative Jam ran this weekend. See my activities . capri0mni has released the Disability Pride Flag into the public domain. I then described some capsule wardrobes using its palette (black and white neutrals plus the colors blue, yellow, red, and green). There will be a half-price sale in Polychrome Heroics from Monday, June 17-Friday, June 21. Poetry in Microfunding: There are two open epics. " Learning the Vocation " belongs to Path of the Paladins. Shahana and company play games in the common room. " A Cave Swarming with Strange Forms of Life " belongs to Polychrome Heroics: Iron Horses. Kenzie and Pretty Ears talk about counseling styles. Weather here has been variable, and we finally got some rain. Seen at the birdfeeders this week: a flock of sparrows, a small of mourning doves, a small flock of house finches, a pair of cardinals, a brown thrasher, and two rabbits. I also put out a water bowl. Currently blooming: violas, petunias, pinks, marigolds, alliums, lantana, torenia, million bells, moss rose, firecracker plant, salvia, nasturtiums, phlox, spiderwort, gaillardia, clover, and a bunch of other things. I finally planted the tricolor beech tree. \o/ Mulberries and pie cherries are ripe. I found one ripe raspberry yesterday but there'snot much fruit on the canes this year. Crabapples have green fruit.