Today is warm and mostly sunny. I fed the birds. The indigo bunting was out, and robins are all over the new-mown grass hunting for bugs. Round One, I trimmed a little brush from the forest garden and planted a 'Ruby Slippers' Solomon's seal there. EDIT 5/29/19: Round Two, I started trimming brush around the purple-and-white garden to clear space for later planting. Several of the remaining items are intended to go there. I have seen a male goldfinch, several mourning doves, a robin, and a brown thrasher at the feeders today. There are also two gray catbirds. At first I thought they were a pair, but then they started chasing each other away from the food, so maybe not. Doug saw a bluejay while out mowing. \o/ EDIT 5/29/19: Round Three, I trimmed more brush around the purple-and-white garden. It is more than half done now. I sprayed weed killer on some of the stubs to discourage regrowth of things like honeysuckle and burdock that won't pull out.