lacrimula_falsa is hosting the 1000 Words or Less Fest over on allbingo from September 5-October 5. It focuses on short works. I would love to get some prompts or square claims for this that relate to short forms of poetry such as haiku, tanka, indriso, triolet, or sonnet. I have a handful of fans who really like form poetry and/or prefer standalones to series. Just make sure you give me prompts that are concise instead of plotty. Forms are great because I can just pair that with a content prompt, but other stuff is fine too. ( See all my 2018 bingo cards .) If you'd like to sponsor a particular square, especially if you have an idea for what character, series, or situation it would fit -- talk to me and we'll work something out. I've had a few requests for this and the results have been awesome so far. This is a good opportunity for those of you with favorites that don't always mesh well with the themes of my monthly projects. I may still post some of the fills for free, because I'm using this to attract new readers; but if it brings in money, that means I can do more of it. That's part of why I'm crossing some of the bingo prompts with other projects, such as the Poetry Fishbowl . Underlined prompts have been filled . KIND AND SOFT friends going somewhere together using an umbrella nudging someone making someone a warm drink watering a plant helping someone calling someone to chat reminding someone to do something important asking someone to join a group quizzing someone explaining something to someone joking with someone WILD CARD smelling a flower sitting in the sun touching something soft wrapping a gift looking for someone in a crowd opening a door for someone partying with someone dancing kicking a pebble down the street ignoring bad weather gaming taking someone's coat / jacket SPICES nutmeg basil cinnamon garlic WILD CARD lemon rosemary saffron thyme EXCLAMATIONS Don't touch that! Let me through I'm a ___! Never! Forget about the ___! WILD CARD I'm over here! Just do it! Control your ___ Move!