22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
This one is kind of tricky to do online, and without a specific person in mind. So do whatever works for you. Here are some things I love about my audience in general ...
* You are incredibly generous. I never expected to reach the $100 mark for "true fans" (my k-fans) but now I've had people drop more than that on one poem. \o/
* You're always looking to make the world a better place. You take things from my writing, and from each other's comments, and use them to create improvements.
* You inspire me. A lot of my best ideas start with something you've said, either directly to me or in crosstalk with each other.
* You help create a positive atmosphere. On the rare occasions a flamewar breaks out, someone else has usually doused it with wet sand before I even notice it.
* You're smart. I have linguistics and molecular biologists and nuclear physicists and people from all over the world.
I squish you all so much. :D