In your own space, create a fannish wishlist. No limits on size or type of fanwork; just tell us what you’d like to see. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your post if you feel comfortable doing so. And if you grant a wish, do the same thing!
In regards to the below, my favorite fandoms include the Marvel Cinematic Universe (especially the X-Men and the Avengers), Tolkien, classic Star Trek, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Firefly, and the Sentinel. I am also open to original material.
* I hate Kylo Ren. He is an embarrassment to villains everywhere. He is painful to watch. I want to see Darth Emo tormented by Force ghosts ... like his grandfather telling him what a disgrace of a villain he is and haranguing him about his poor control every time he throws a tantrum, or his father lecturing him on ethics and telling him to go clean his room.
* Fanfic about genuine teamwork, which is all but gone from modern media. As an example, the opening scene in Days of Future Past shows great trust and cooperation. When you have that, you get some very different stories than the usual.
* Fanfic about how horribly things would go if people actually did the stuff onscreen. I watch Dark Matter precisely because it shows what a clusterfuck it is when you throw together a handful of random people and try to pretend they are a team. *kerplowie*
* QUILTBAG fanfic. Regrettably canon in most series tends to abuse and/or erase people of diverse identities. Let there be live happy lesbians and gay hero/villain couples with a clue! Let there be sex-variant people who get to keep their bodies!
* Call out abuse for what it is. Usually it's either ignored or approved. What happens when someone actually steps in and says that something is wrong to do? That used to be the norm and is now rare. Big Hero 6 has some great examples of nonviolent principles.
* Hurt/comfort. I learned that from Tolkien when I was four. <3 I still like reading it. Bonus points for emotional first aid or trauma-informed care using genuine principles of those fields.
* I have a huge competence kink. Huuuuuge. My competence kink is hung like the Hulk. Show me characters using real skills to do things right. A favorite example is the horseback archery scene in Brave, showing that Merida developed her badass archery skills through practice.
* Romance in which the characters have real problems they must actually solve with people skills, not misunderstandings that can be handwaved away whenever the author gets tired of tormenting the protagonists. Apparently this is the opposite of what most readers want in romance, but I am a freak and I like what I like.
* Fanart for my series Love Is For Children. I have a list of some photogenic scenes for anyone looking for art prompts, with links to extant artworks. I could also use a 100x100 icon for this series. Art of anything else I write, fannish or original, will be met with much squee.
* In scientific fanart, I want amplituhedron jewelry. I would also enjoy the image on a t-shirt or sweatshirt.
Fannish craft patterns for my friend peoriapeoriawhereart
Favorite novels for scripsi
analise010 wanted recs, so I sent a link to the list I already made; and food, for which I have my Recipes tag.
Mental health resources for mierke
lexigent asked for discussion space and asexual characters.
Obscure movie for sixbeforelunch
sallymn wanted writers to complete stories before posting them. That's a general rule of mine.
deifire and sorchasilver asked for favorite books too.
crookedspoon wanted a place to find prompts.
Several things for teigh_corvus
Kirk/Spock prompt for fairyniamh
ozqueen wanted various recs, so I pointed back here.
Assorted things for silveradept
sunlit_stone wanted fannish poetry. Yeah, I got that.
squidgiepdx wants help developing a fanrec site.
Advice on advancing Japanese language for alasse_irena
Feedback for chanter_greenie and I highly recommend her story "Its Continuing Mission," a rare tonal match of classic Star Trek and Young Wizards.
Food blogging for rootsofthestories
Plotbunnies for rhi
Sundry things for gorgeousnerd
Fanfic of color for ladyjax
Fanfic discussions in comments for inkstone
Awesome female characters and creators for knight_tracer
Bunch of stuff for mmouse15
Couple different things for ragingrainbow
Harry/Draco recs for sassy_cissa
Daemonfic for chase_acow