* Actually look at this list of goals, at least once a month, before the end of the year in hopes of meeting more of them and not trying to cram in December.
* Place one new book-length project on the market, either by writing a book proposal or by writing a complete book manuscript.
* Experiment with self-publishing a chapbook in ebook and/or home-printed format.
draggon-flye.livejournal.com has volunteered to help with this.
* Finish compiling the manuscript for The Origami Mage collection. Add supporting materials as necessary. Submit completed manuscript to Hunt Press.
* Write at least 400 poems.
* Continue holding one Poetry Fishbowl per month.
* Collate at least three more poetic series into collection files.
* Create more supporting materials for poetic series as necessary, such as character cast lists or scientific notes.
* Supervise reorganization of the Polychrome Heroics material.
* Make more pages for individual threads in the Polychrome Heroics series.
* Launch at least one new poetic series.
* Sell at least one poem of 10 or fewer lines, eligible for the Dwarf Stars Award.
* Sell at least one poem of 50+ lines, eligible for the Rhysling Award long category.
* Finish at least one poem that was partly written and then abandoned.
* Participate in at least one bingo fest.
* Continue expanding my connections with intentional community; write at least one article for Communities magazine.
* Run the Rose & Bay Awards for 2017.
* Keep up with writing records better, updating at least weekly.
* Complete at least one significant outdoor project, such as replanting the forest garden to replace plants lost to drought.
* Go through closet to remove clothes that no longer fit, and take them to a charity.
* Keep track of my crowdfunding activity as the year goes on.
* Keep track of things I would like to receive as gifts.
* Teach at least one class.
* Fill in the blank: __________. This slot is left open because, during any given year, I usually pick up some "surprise" goals. This time I want to give myself credit for that.
What are some of your goals for 2018?