* A red-and-plum flannel shirt
* A blue heather t-shirt
* A spectacular chenille sweater in a color that's hard to describe. Think of a deep yellow or light orange, autumn-toned but very bright, with kind of a heather variegation. It's rare to find, and I have almost nothing in the yellow to orange range because so little of it looks good on me. I'm thrilled with this find. \o/
* Three pairs of boot socks: dark red, dark green, black-and-white
* A red-gold-green comforter
* A window dangle showing the phases of the moon
* A resin-cast replica of a sabertooth tiger skull
* A pair of blue jeans
* A nice pair of dark gray pants
* Two pairs of sweat pants, navy and gray
* Two nice button-up shirts, black and seafoam
* A band t-shirt
* Four plain t-shirts in assorted colors
* A package of socks
* A package of jockeys
* A splendid dress shirt in jewel-blue plaid
* A pressure cooker/crockpot multicooker
Plus the buffet burner that we bought as a household item yesterday. :D
Also, we stopped in Dr. G's Brain Shop but didn't buy anything today. I did spot two new games that I think will appeal to some of you folks:
* Twangled is a variation on the people-puzzle category of games. It is cooperative for 4-8 players. You have 8 elastic bands to connect the players, and a kick spinner that tells you to climb under or over a certain color of band. First you tangle up the players, then work together to get untangled. Good for problem-solving and teamwork, also for people who enjoy physical games but dislike holding hands.
* The Magic Labyrinth is a board game for 2-4 players. It belongs to the logic/puzzle category. The top of the board is smooth, and it lies over a labyrinth which is constructed of movable walls, so the layout will be different each time you play. As you move your pawn, it carries a ball on the underside of the board, held by a magnet -- until you hit a wall and drop the ball. So you have to figure out the pattern of the labyrinth by trial-and-error, then remember where the walls are. I would be terrible at this game, but I know dungeon-crawling gamers who would love it.
So we're both pretty much wiped out from walking around all day, but we had a lot of fun and found some great stuff. <3 Fortunately we don't need to go out tomorrow.