* Picked up new printer from office store.
* Found superbright tube lights in narrow pairs. :D 3q3q3q !!!! We're going to put two pair in the library, upgrading its lighting to brilliant, and one pair in the foyer, bathroom, and closet which do not require as much light.
* Bought six 12x12" mirror tiles for the bathroom. Determined that fixing the mirror itself is feasible on this trip, but the area around it (where the cheap crappy wallpaper is coming loose) will need to wait for the next round in October. Our handyfriend is having enough fun to have suggested a subsequent trip. We are happy with this idea.
* Discussed the possibility of upgrading a bathroom window, currently covered with crappy plastic, to a textured glass pane instead of trying to replace the whole damn thing with glass blocks. The feasibility of this will depend on the construction of the window, and would have to wait for later, but we were in a glass store and I saw their very pretty display of glass options so I brought it up.
* Looked at more towel bars and found that almost all of them have crappy unstable construction. So I'm going to see if anything better is available online, and if not, we can get the boring but sturdy one we saw earlier.