I am all asquee! :D And this is now a permanent addition to my wishlist, suitable celebratory beverage for any special occasion.
Best. Toast. Ever.
* Actually look at this list of goals, at least twice a month, before the end of the year in hopes of meeting more of them and not trying to cram in December. [1/4/20, 1/5/20, 1/6/20, 1/8/20, 1/9/20, 1/12/20, 1/13/20, 1/15/20, 1/16/20, 1/18/20, 1/20/20, 1/23/20, 1/25/20, 1/27/20, 2/7/20, 2/10/20, 2/11/20, 2/12/20, 2/14/20, 2/15/20, 2/16/20, 2/17/20]
* Fill in desk calendar with repeating posts and other memoranda. [Started 1/1/20]
* Clear out some backlogged email.
* Place one new book-length project on the market, either by writing a book proposal or by writing a complete book manuscript.
* Experiment with self-publishing a chapbook in ebook and/or home-printed format.
draggon-flye.livejournal.com, siliconshaman, and ari_the_dodecahedron have volunteered to help with this.
* Finish compiling the manuscript for The Origami Mage collection. Add supporting materials as necessary. Submit completed manuscript to Hunt Press.
* Write at least 400 poems.
* Continue holding one Poetry Fishbowl per month. [1/7/20 Short Forms, 2/4/20 If the devil's nicer than the church folks then we've got a problem]
* Use a specific storyline as a theme for the main Poetry Fishbowl. [MET 1/14/20 Broken Angels for March 3]
* Collate at least three more poetic series into collection files. [MET 1/20/20: Arts and Crafts America 1/4/10, One God's Story of Mid-Life Crisis 1/18/20, P.I.E. 1/20/20]
* Create more supporting materials for poetic series as necessary, such as character cast lists or scientific notes.
* Supervise updates of the Polychrome Heroics material. [Started updating Dr. Infanta thread 1/6/20 finished 1/18/20, Aquariana updated 1/19/20]
* Make more pages for individual threads in the Polychrome Heroics series.
* Launch at least one new poetic series.
* Sell at least one poem of 10 or fewer lines, eligible for the Dwarf Stars Award. [MET 1/9/20]
* Sell at least one poem of 50+ lines, eligible for the Rhysling Award long category.
* Finish at least one poem that was partly written and then abandoned. [MET 2/16/20 "Maple Everything"]
* Participate in at least six bingo fests. [Less Usual Bingo Patterns 1/1/20]
* Participate in the snowflake_challenge. [Begun 1/1/20]
* Run the Rose & Bay Awards for 2020. [Begun 1/1/20]
* Keep up with writing records better, updating at least monthly.
* Finish at least two orders for spring plants by the end of February. Orders sent in March or later do not count. [MET Begun 1/26/20, finished 1/27/20 for Michigan Bulb Company and Oikos Tree Crops]
* Complete at least one significant outdoor project.
* Seal the new hopper feeder and hang it up.
* Go through closet to remove clothes that no longer fit, and take them to a charity.
* Keep track of my crowdfunding activity as the year goes on.
* Keep track of things I would like to receive as gifts.
* Read at least four cookbooks, marking recipes of interest. [The Mitsitam Cafe Cookbook 1/14/20, 200 Curries 1/27/20, 365 Skinny Smoothies 2/7/20]
* Give away at least one cookbook that is not worth its shelf space, based on marking few or no recipes of interest. [MET Put Slow Cooker Cookbook in giveaway box 1/11/20]
* Make at least one new recipe per month. ["Ruby Hot Chocolate" 1/4/20, honeydew smoothie 1/5/20, Spiced Cider from the Elder Scrolls cookbook 1/6/20, strawberry rose yogurt smoothie (drinkable yogurt version) 1/8/20, Triple Chocolate Hot Cocoa (hazelnut) 1/9/20, Cucumber Smoothie Base + pear 1/12/20, Hazelnut Steaklets and Chocolate Milk That Isn't Completely Terrible for You 1/15/20, Antelope Burgers and Alan’s Going Green Smoothie (without jalapeño) 1/16/20, strawberry rose yogurt smoothie (almond milk version) 1/17/20, spinach bacon quiche 1/18/20, cantaloupe smoothie 1/20/20, Blueberry Muffin Smoothie 1/23/20, gluten-free blueberry pancakes 1/25/20, mango-pear smoothie 2/10/20, mango-almond smoothie 2/10/20, strawberry mango guava smoothie 2/12/20, orange mango guava smoothie 2/14/20, papaya mango smoothie 2/15/20, papaya strawberry smoothie 2/16/20, banana chocolate hazelnut coconut smoothie 2/17/20]
* Attend at least two events that include physical activities. [YMCA Sampler Day 1/5/20]
* Organize at least one area that is currently a mess.
* Promote the 2020 elections with at least four activities.
* Take a family trip to Chicago in late 2020 to see the night display at Lincoln Park Zoo and go shopping.
* Fill in the blank: __________. This slot is left open because, during any given year, I usually pick up some "surprise" goals. This time I want to give myself credit for that. [MET 2/14/20]
Defrosted freezer 2/13/20-2/14/20.
Add obstacles or exercise equipment to the yard?
What are some of your goals for 2020?
|Night||Remorse||First performance||Pick up trash||Traumatic Brain Injury|
|Writing your name on a wall||Disaster||WILD CARD||Earth||Discovering your orientation|
|Parenthood||Talent||Give yourself a treat||Family visit||Maple Syrup|