1) What flowers are blooming right now in your area?
2) What is your favorite flower that grows where you live, and why?
3) What is your favorite exotic flower, and why?
4) Do you prefer cut bouquets or live plants?
5) Do you like flowers growing in beds, naturalized flowers, or both?
Here are my answers...
1) Tulip, grape hyacinth, cherry, crabapple, apple, strawberry, saskatoon, gold currant, honeysuckle, violet, dandelion, petunia, lobelia.
2) Gold currant, also sometimes called clove currant: Ribes aureum. It has trumpet-shaped yellow flowers with an intense spicy-sweet fragrance.
3) Gardenia. When I visited Mexico, one of my teachers was so fond of gardenias that she would buy a bouquet every other day or so. They were really cheap and their sweet fragrance would fill a whole room. I fell in love with them and started buying some for myself.
4) Live plants.
5) Both, but I tend to favor naturalized flowers.